The Cat Heaven Island: Tashirojima, Japan
Are you Ready for a Cat Race!?
Tashirojima (田代島) is a small island in Ishinomaki, Miyagi, Japan. It lies in the pacific Ocean off the Oshika Peninsula, to the west of Ajishima. Photographer Fubirai had spent his last 6 years documenting the lives of the semi-wild cats that roam the island. The Cats fed by the fisher-men spend their care-free life doing their cat walk around the island- Indeed Heaven. These's 20 pictures will tell you why.
1. Something interesting in the room?
2. Mummy, your back is so comfortable like a pillow
3. Mummy and Daddy so Romantic, left me alone 🙁
4. Side by Side we will observe that pretty Meow!
5. Why are the Salons always close?
6. Leap of faith
7. Meow Meow Meow.....
8. What a boring day...
9. I'm the king of all.... MEOW ! ( Practising martial arts! )
10. Shall we go for a fishing trip?
11. Hey in Singapore people queue for hello kitties... this time round we have to queue!!!
12. Hey... You better not look down on us! ROAR.... meowww
13. Leap of faith part 2
14. It's raining soon, let's hide
15. I'm itchy... let me....
16. leap of faith part 3... ermm this seems a little far?
17. It's FISHY time!
18. Suntan time!
19. I'm Gymnast CAT!
20. My skin colour seems to be a little different from others? why?