You have successfully gotten a boyfriend. All you need to know how to keep him, and to do that, you need a happy relationship. This article will show you how.
1. Know your boyfriend.
Know what he likes, because that is what helps a relationship. Also, all this depends on what type of guy he is and what type of girl you are.
2. Make the first move.
Girlfriends who make the first move end up being the long lasting girlfriend as it makes him feel more comfortable with getting closer. Don’t go too far with it. Play with getting closer e.g pulling him closer by his clothes or speaking quieter so he has to move closer then look him in the eyes and imagine its like a chick-flick movie with love songs playing in the background. If he doesn’t get it by then, fling your arms over him and just kiss him. It’s a major turn on.
3. Do activities with a group of friends.
Go to the movies or go shopping. Be sure to kiss him often on the cheek, as a sign to anyone that you are his, but don’t go to far as it might make the atmosphere awkward for friends. Just a cheeky little kiss here and there and hold his hand a lot.
4.Let him have alone time with you.
Privacy is golden, as it gives you and him a chance to talk and just closer.
5. Let him have his own time alone for you.
When you’re not there, he’ll end up thinking about you more. He’ll wonder what you’re doing, who you’re with, and whether you are thinking of him. This makes him love you more.
6. Be happy.
No one likes depressing people. Just be happy that you’re with him and show it, it will make him feel special and happy.
7. Take care of yourself.
It sounds shallow, but boys don’t just fall for personality only, you need to appeal in the looks department. Make an effort but don’t change completely because at the end of the day, he fell for you and the way you are, but that doesn’t mean you should let yourself go.
8. Be flirty.
It has been said that all boys think about sex. Well not all the time, but it kinda is true. So understand this and be flirty and sexy but do not do anything you’re not ready for. I can not express that enough. Maybe show a little more skin. That doesn’t mean taking naked pictures of yourself, it means, wear a skirt, or undo a button for your shirt.
Beautiful people smile.
10. Don’t flirt with other guys.
This can be perceived as emotional cheating; your boyfriend might not feel that he’s enough for you or particularly special to you.
11. Don’t let him feel second-place to your other male friends.
You might have other male friends, of course, and you shouldn’t stop being friends with them. But if you find yourself spending more time with them than with your boyfriend, especially if it’s alone with them, reflect on how that might make your boyfriend feel. Find ways to let him know you prefer spending time with him than with other guys, that he is more special to you than they are. If you find you are attracted to one of your male friends, it’s probably best to cut it clean with him.
12. Do thoughtful, little things for him, to let him know he is special to you.
Like holding his hand when you are out walking, telling him you love him, hug him, etc. If you’ve seen the office, you’ll remember that some guys even like when women do things that are traditionally seem as masculine, such as give them their jacket in the cold.
13.Remember his birthday, your anniversary, things like that, that will let him know he is special to you.
14. Listen to him, especially if he feels bad or if he needs your support.
Don’t shut him out or make him feel like he can’t talk to you or be open with you.
15. If you’re attracted to him sexually, and if you feel comfortable doing so, you could consider initiating sex with him. (If you don’t find him attractive or don’t want to have sex with him, in the long-run this could be a problem for your relationship.) As much as everyone says that sex is important to boys, it is often more important to them to be wanted sexually, than to just have sex. If you’re always waiting for him to initiate it, how does he know you really want him?
16. Don’t ignore him if you’re with your friends and he’s around.
17. Compliment him (if you mean it).